Monday, May 9, 2011

Don't Fret - here's your answer!

Stumble Tumble TuesdayImportant: I just found out that the comment form is not being made available to allow you to comment. I've gone in and manually changed my posts to allow comments on each post to the Seeds for Pups post which was marked to allow posts. Is anyone else having trouble with this? I've checked everything and even double checked my template to make sure that comments are allowed and it is.  Thoughts????


DIVIDER WHITE LINE Pictures, Images and Photos


Do you have Tweens or kids who are quickly approaching their Tween years? If so you know how critical self esteem is at this tender age.

Unilever, the maker of Degree, Dove and Suave have put together some tips to help you help your little "stinker" along with a Facebook page that gives you expert advice, a "cool" product matchmaker to help you find the right deodorant or antiperspirant and more. Your kid will be Cool, Calm and Collected in no time!




Check out these helpful websites (click on the picture):

Don't Fret The Sweat    Go to fullsize image


I was asked to post the above widget and links to this very helpful website and have been entered into a drawing for a $25 gift card through One2One NetworkRegardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina