Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My first spotlight & The Handmade Hundred






I got my first SPOTLIGHT review for Natural Therapy Packs today and I asked if I could share part of it with you on my blog - I'm tickled pink how kind Jaime was in her review because I still have a LOT of work to do. =D

... I spent a few moments browsing around in Tina’s shop, and as far as inventory goes, this shop offers several items that are surely to be of use to everyone who reads this. She makes a variety of therapy packs that will help relieve pains from migraines, sinus issues and even fibromyalgia – 

... Reading through her item descriptions, I have learned quite a deal about rice therapy packs and their uses.

... Finishing up my tour of Tina’s shop, I saved what I think is the best for last. I mean, the rice packs and sinus pillows are great, and I could see them serving a multitude of purposes in my home, but as for something just for “me” I’d have to say I love the...

Read more of her tour & to find out what she loved most in Natural Therapy Packs on Etsy by clicking HERE


Special Offer for Readers of GivingNSharing:
Purchase a Lg Therapy Pack or a Organic Lavender
Sinus Pillow & get a Tissue Pack FREE!
(Exp 11/10 & 1 per order).

The Handmade Hundred:
This review is by Jaime White who is the owner of a new website called The Handmade Hundred. In it's infancy it is already showing promise to be a wonderful tool for Handmade Shop Owners and Customers alike. If you are a Crafter and have an online store or page and are interested in getting more exposure for your WORKS OF ART click the image below to join us & receive FREE MEMBERSHIP.



The Handmade Hundred is a Member Only Facebook community that thrives on handmade goods - by the hundred! Each day as our community grows, members post hundreds of handmade items in our private group for you to browse with the ability to instantly go to their site and purchase. We allow every platform - Etsy, Ebay, Handmade at Amazon or even a personally owned site, you name it! 

What will you receive?
* a lifetime membership (available for a limited time)
* advertising and networking with other crafters
* Unlimited posts & photos
* List anytime 24/7
* Jaime offers a tour of your shop and then posts a SPOTLIGHT on the FB group, the actual website and the business page.
* & much more as they grow!

Click here for a SNEAK PEEK and HERE to request FREE membership!

Grab a #SoMe2 Party button!

Linked Up @
Let's Be Friends ~ The Dwelling Tree
Turn It Up Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina