Monday, November 30, 2015

Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food #GotItFree

Purina Beyond


Grain-Free White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Dry Cat Food

When I choose a dry cat food for daily use I specifically look for hairball control and if it's natural that is a HUGE bonus in my book. When I got Lily about 4 years ago she seemed to have a high sensitivity to her belly being touched and she just seemed uncomfortable and to be honest I really wanted nothing to do with hairballs. 


I've been using Purina Naturals with her and it took care of her belly problem and she doesn't really have any problems with hairballs anymore (& her fur has been so incredibly soft) so I've been fairly happy with it except that Lily seems like she is eating more and yet not eating all of her food. 

So, I began looking for something else for her. A couple weeks ago I received 2 sample packets of Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food for Lily to try and since I've been wanting to try it with her I snapped it up. Lily LOVES it! She comes running as soon as I open the package, stands on her hind legs and practically pushes me aside (and half the food in the serving cup I use to fill her bowl with) to get at her food. AND she has been emptying her bowl - She LOVES the White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe! 
Purina Beyond

There are several things I like about the Purina Beyond brand:
1) There are 6 different dry flavors & 12 different wet foods available. Lily seems to like Chicken the best and occasionally beef so I was thrilled that there was a Chicken variety that she LOVES.
2) Check out the ingredients:
3) Best of all - I've NEVER seen her so excited she's on her hind legs begging me for the food! I did not have to mix this new food into her old food nor am I having to throw half of a bag of cat food because she doesn't like it! 

Look for Purina® Beyond in the pet aisle at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores. Three-pound bags are available for a suggested price of $10.99, and five-pound bags start around $18.99. 

Dry Cat Food: Natural ingredients, essential nutrients, and nothing more. Each ingredient is purposely selected and works together to deliver natural nutrition to help your cat live a full, healthy life. Formulas include a white meat chicken & egg and a salmon & whole brown rice recipe.

Wet Cat Food: Purina knows it’s all about understanding exactly what your cat is eating — real, recognizable ingredients, plus essential nutrients. Recipes include chicken, wild rice & spinach and grain-free ocean whitefish & spinach.

Learn more about the Purina Beyond Grain Free Cat Foods, find out about the ingredients in each variety & where your cat's food was made and while you are there you can register to receive a $5 Coupon toward a bag for your cat. 

Disclaimer: I received 2 sample bags of Purina Beyond White Meat Chicken & Egg Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food as well as several coupons for my friends to try it as well. I was not required to have a positive review and only share products I would use in my own household. Thanks for reading GivingNSharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina