Sunday, May 26, 2013

So Long? Farewell? Noooooo

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to give you all a headsup that GivingNSharing will be on a short (hopefully) hiatus until my computer gets fixed. That doesn't mean you won't see me occasionally - it just means I will have to make a trip to the library to update my blog and that won't be on a daily basis as the computers there (an the sniffing, sneezing, hacking patrons) drive me nuts!

So, please think kind thoughts and send helpful ideas to my FB page if you know how to fix my computer (got a message that it can't find my license for microsoft XP and the definitions were no where to be found....). I'm waiting to hear back from my computer guru but he just moved on Friday and the computer went down on Saturday so it might be a little while)

Chow! Arrivaderci (or however you spell it) - see ya later!

Tina 'the booklady'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina