1) Bedtime @ 9 pm - make sure your kids are getting a minimum of 8 hours - 10 if possible!
2) Bath every night.
3) Lay out clothes, homework, shoes so it's ready in the morning.
4) Have kids take their daily vitamin.
Do you tend to forget to have your kid's take their vitamin in the morning? I'm terrible. I've gotten so I take all my medications, line the kids that I'm watching up for their vitamin all at the same time - that including me. Make sure everyone is ready to go, faces washed, hair brushed, homework....
For Baby: I never thought to give baby a Baby DHA supplement but according to research it's important for the proper development of the brain, eyes, and nervous & immune systems in babies 5-35 lbs. Supports learning and language abilities. The Baby DHA has an added natural vitamin D3 for further support of healthy development and includes a measured dropper to make it easy to add to formula or food.
For kids 2+: The Omega-3 Jellies are tutti fruity flavored and provide 250 mg of Omega 3's to help boost your kid's brain power, eye and immune system (no more sick days for my kids!). Best of all there are no artificial flavoring, colors or preservatives.
If you'd like to learn more about Children's Omega Supplements - click here - Healthy Child Healthy World is a great resource for parents to learn more, plus it is a way to have your voice heard. They have a great On-The-Go App for parents with lots of quick parent's reference guides that will help you with just about every question you might have. While your there check into hosting a Healthy Child Party! Doesn't that sound like fun?
Click above to share your family's back to school tips!
*The Back-to-School Promotion
Nordic Naturals will donate a 100% of every dollar from every bottle of selected Nordic Naturals children’s products to Healthy Child Healthy World during its Back-to-School promotion, which will run from August 1st through October 31st. One dollar of every bottle sold of the following products will be donated to Healthy Child Healthy World:
- Nordic Berries™ – chewy, sweet-and-sour multivitamins provide 100% of the daily value of the most essential nutrients
- Nordic Omega-3 Gummies™ – easy-to-chew, omega-3 tangerine treats for ages 2+
- Children’s DHA™ – chewable, strawberry-flavored omega-3s support brain and visual function for ages 3+
- Baby’s DHA – omega-3s for babies 5-35 lbs. with a measured dropper for easy addition to formula or food
Be sure to follow Nordic Naturals on Facebook and Twitter so you can stay up on the latest in research and child health.
This is a sponsored post by Nordic Naturals - I was not required to post a positive review and no money exchanged hands.