Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back to School with Famous Footwear!

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

I was recently in Famous Footwear looking for a pair of sandals to wear and I was pleasantly surprised at the set up and the high quality shoes I had to choose from. I have plantar fascitis and a high arch so finding a comfortable pair of shoes has always been difficult. Imagine my surprise when I found a great pair of casual sandals and a great pair of tennis shoes!

Famous Footwear has hundreds of brand name shoes and thousands of styles - every member of your family will be able to find NEW shoes to choose from! If the shoe you want isn't in your store you can get it through home delivery or at www.famous.com & you can also order them online and have them delivered to the store at no extra charge.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

It's time to do your annual Back to School Shopping and as always kids need NEW shoes - dress, gym and everyday!

Famous Footwear has a couple of GREAT offers to help you SAVE $: 

1) Buy One Get One HALF OFF! - This is ALWAYS a Great Deal

2) Sign Up to become a Rewards Member and save 20%! instead of 15%!

The Rewards Program is easy to use:
    a) Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in-store or online.
    b) Accumulate points to earn certificates up to $100 a year.
    c) Discount offer just for signing up.
    d) Other special inside discounts and perks.

I would love to use a coupon like this if I had kids. Back to School time is so expensive and every little bit helps! 15% off is GREAT - Sign Up for Rewards & 20% is even better! I might check into getting a new pair of boots for winter during this sale - I could use a nice pair of loafers too.


Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina