Since I work a really weird schedule and often eat past 10 pm (I get off at 11 most nights) my eating schedule is really off. Usually I get up around 2:30 pm and always find myself grabbing a burger or a sandwich on the way to work. What I really need to start doing is eating healthier meals that are easy to cook, eat and just involve grabbing a bag and throwing it in the crockpot while I sleep.
Today I came across the Mama & Baby Love blog where Stephanie has taken freezer cooking to an art form! After spending a year cooking for 1-2 days for a months worth of food - she now cooks for 3 meals & ONLY prepares Crock Pot freezer meals!
I haven't tried any of her recipes yet - but they all look easy and fast to do. If she can co-produce the meals with a preschooler than I can do it all by myself!
A few other sites I love:
1) Real Food - another page of Freezer Cooking Crock Pot Recipes from Stephanie.
2) Southern Food Crock Pot Cooking - The Big Index of crockpot recipes and resources for crockpot or slow cooker.
3) A Year of Slow Cooking - LUV this site!
4) Crock-Pot, the original slow cooker - 1000's of recipes!
5) Crock Pot Ladies - recipes & reviews