Sunday, March 8, 2015

Mom Bloggers Club & Friends! ~ Welcome

Hi everyone! 

This last year has been a struggle financially and with my health. I run a daycare from my home and keeping it full has been interesting but I still feel like I'm doing the right thing and right where God wants me to be. I've learned to be patient and lean on God for all my needs and over time my fibromyalgia has gotten under control more and more. In the last 7-8 months my pain has disappeared at least 70% thanks to using Lavender. (read my story here)

Please continue to pray for my exhaustion and back pain. This weekend I'm TIRED and my pain has increased with it. Standing straight sometimes is difficult until I walk a few steps and then I'm fine. Other times I have to get in a HOT shower and then the pain disappears for several hours so long as I'm not sitting or standing still for long. Good thing I have a 15 month old to chase hmmm?


I've started sewing Therapeutic Hot/Cold Rice Packs, Eye Pillows with Lavender, Bath Teas and Sachets to sell this summer at the farmers market as well as online. I thought I was going to focus on Essential Oils sales but feel more relaxed and comfortable being creative and I feel like I'm where I need to be. It helped that I sold tons of rice packs over the fall & holiday season too. =D

Visit me on Facebook HERE to see the therapy packs that I'm making. They are awesome for gifts, with kids in the cold car (I throw them in the car seats to warm them up - or let the kids hold them to keep their hands warm). I love using mine to keep me warm during the day or at night (I'm always cold!) and you can also use them straight from the freezer for sprains, bruises and aches & pains. I'll be adding other versions for kids & adults as well as other products this month too. 

Please leave your name & blog link below if you follow me on bloglovin'. So, SPAM me with your family friendly blog (nothing else please) or FB page - and I'll return the favor!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina