Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tropicana - Trop50 Juice


I love Orange Juice - for breakfast, dunking graham crackers, with cinnamon rolls, popcorn or as a snack. I recently tried the Raspberry Lemonade which is my favorite. It's not overly sweet which is great for me - I find regular Orange Juice can almost be too sweet for me and sometimes it just makes me thirstier. I'll definitely be keeping this juice on my grocery list in the future.

Trop50  - 50% Less Sugar and CaloriesTropicana has created a new drink designed to help you lose weight and control your sugar intake at the same time. Trop50 Beverage is naturally flavored Stevia and  comes in 12 great flavors including:

Raspberry Lemonade,
Red Orange, 
Farmstand Apple, 
Pomegranite Blueberry, 
Pineapple Mango 
Orange w/ Pulp, No Pulp and Calcium!
and 3 great teas too!

50 percent less sugar and calories, 
and no artificial sweeteners.


Be sure to enter the giveaway for a $1000 gift card on Tropicana's FB page. 
It ends 1/31 - so today is a Flash giveaway of sorts - only it's on FB!




Share on YOUR FB page: 
Reveal the truth behind your New Year's resolution and receive a $1 off Trop50 coupon for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for 50 of your friends. You can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card (NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 1/31/12. See Official Rules for details.). http://tiny.cc/d6eba

Tweet:
Reveal the truth behind Ur New Year's resolution; grab a $1 off #Trop50 for yourself & 50¢ off coupons for 50 friends. http://tiny.cc/d6eba


I was given a coupon to try the NEW Trop50 drink of my choice. I was not required to write a positive review and no money exchanged hands.

1 comment:

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina