Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amy Adele review



Amy Adele
Amy Adele has the cutest designs for postcards, mommy cards and even cute little gift cards for presents. Amy Adele sent me a couple of designs to use with my business. Cute little postcards that I could use at my literacy booths to hand out to customers to thank them for stopping by - they have my website address and contact information and they also sent me these little business cards that have information for savingsangel.com so I can hand those out as I meet people who are interested.

The cards they sent me are printed on recycled paper but feel like they are professionally made and they look great too. All of their paper products are 100% post-consumer recycled -- including envelopes and address labels!
Hannukahh Kids Folded Notecard
They have envelope labels, Christmas & Holiday cards, invitations, calling/business cards, stationary, announcements (for baby/wedding) and I'm sure if you had a special need they could come up with something perfect for you!

You can see more of their cute designs & products here. Check out their facebook pages and twitter accounts too (just click on facebook and twitter to get there). Sign up for their newsletter & get 20% off your first order! Click here and scroll down!
Announcements for babies, baptisms, and graduation


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina