Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Listening Party & Recap

I found a new site to listen to music this weekend (http://www.reverbnation.com) and I thought I'd share it with you. I've been trying to share Christian music as a way to worship and lift Christ on Sundays, so I hope you've been enjoying the last few weeks. Please let me know if there are any certain bands or groups you'd like me to contact for a listening party - I can't guarantee I'll be able to bring them, but I will try.

This week I found two people I'd like to share with you. The first is an interesting rendition (? not sure that's what to call it) of 2 Corinthians 4:18 put to music. I found it encouraging and thought provoking and hopefully you will too. As the singer says "It's important to remember that it's ALL temporary". The second song is by a new artist (to me) Nia Austin who brings to us "Hold On". If you are stressed or frustrated with life, a job, kids, bills, etc these songs should uplift and support you and remind you to turn to God, not just when you need it, but always.

2 Cor 4:18 says "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (NIV)

R4R:



Hold On by Nia Austin



Recap of the week (otherwise known as: posts & 4 giveaways you might be interested in):
  1. FREE bowling for kids this summer Click HERE
  2. Prefense Foaming Hand Sanitizer Giveaway, ends 5/30, US, very LOW ENTRIES
  3. Lavendar Nectar Spongeables Giveaway, ends 5/30, US, very LOW ENTRIES
  4. Sign up 4 Summer Bk Club & you can WIN How Huge the Night!, 5/29, US, very LOW ENTRIES (Christian historical fiction - great for families to read together!)
  5. WIN a SIGNED copy of Cows Can't Jump, 6/5/11, US, very LOW Entries too!
My Favorite Coupon:

Reynolds is also offering 2 cookbooks online that you can download:

Signature Family Recipes  

Delicious Family Meals for Less

Another Coupon you might like (I know I do!) - $1 off any Alexia product:
Discover Alexia Foods
(Click the picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina