Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sunday's Plans - Don't forget:

Get your:

Current Weekly Dinner Menus (Click)


Each week, this page features a new set of free weekly dinner menus, along with easy dinner recipes, and a one page printable grocery shopping list that corresponds to the featured recipes of the week. 

This weeks tip:  Keep your measuring spoons, cups, beaters, and other baking supplies in a basket in your pantry.  No more searching for your supplies makes cooking easier.  Just grab the basket and go! That's what I do!

And your: 

Coupons
Coupons are always listed on the Coupons page of this blog - be sure to check there whenever you are at GivingNSharing and please let your friends know they can find them here!  I appreciate it, my commission I earn from Coupons.com goes to my grocery budget especially now that I'm laid off. - Thanks!  (Click the coupon you're interested in)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina