Wednesday, July 6, 2016

4th of July & Old Cars

Hi everyone ~ I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July Independence Day activities! Did you have a family reunion? Go on vacation? Spend a quiet day at home wishing your dog wasn't going crazy from the fireworks (or was that your neighbors dog howling at the moon?)....

I had a quiet day. My folks came down and brought me their 2007 Pontiac Vibe Wagon. My old car wasn't a good car for hauling daycare kiddos around. I'd had it for 10 years, 2 babies and 3 school kids. It was a really really tight fit. But you know, I can't really complain - it was a wonderful car for 10 years, 2 layoffs, 8 years of craft show & Usbourne Book bookfairs, 6 years of daycare living, etc...

Is anyone looking for a nice car? It's a 2004 Olds Alero - it has a bit of a rough body although it isn't terrible. A little rust, a hole in the rear bumper from my aunt backing into it (hey - she paid off the car for me with that little one lol - I'd just been laid off so I was happy), and the 2 side front windows need to be replaced. They aren't broken just don't stay up all the time..... it's been a wonderful car over the years. If you or your hubby know how to work on cars it will continue to be a wonderful car for many years to come!

This is a picture of the car - it's a darling little 2 door 2004 Olds Alero. Just got the oil changed today, got a nice vacuuming and is ready to go to it's new home. It has some power to it but if you have a responsible teen or college student who doesn't text & drive or haul lots of little teeny boppers around it would be a good car for them....

This is Connor in the picture strutting his stuff hauling soil for our gardening activity that day....

If you are interested in a great car ~ email me @ wswpub2(at)gmail(dot)com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina