Hi everyone - one of the little gals in my daycare has HORRIBLE allergies. You know the kind, she is on prescriptions in the AM, takes Hyland's Cold N Cough at naptime so she can breathe while she sleeps and I believe she also takes it at bedtime. Her allergies are constant. Poor Kid. It loosens up her congestion and soothes the sore throat you sometimes get will allergies or colds. I didn't realize they had an Allergy Medicine for Kids so I think I'm going to point that out to Maddie's mom.
So, are you creative? When I was a kid we made our own costumes every year. One year I was a Gypsy (that was fun) - I had the skirt, the kerchief, the bells & necklaces - I loved it! I think that may of been the same year my brother dressed up as an Old Lady or maybe that was the year he was a refrigerator (no not the appliance - the football player). I really wish I had pictures to show you. It's time to start digging through Mom's picture box.
I was excited when they emailed me to tell me about the contest. I told them I'd be thrilled to share with you! Hyland's Homeopathic is sponsoring a FUN Costume Contest that will be judged on the following criteria:
- Adherence to the Halloween theme (35%)
- Creativity of photo caption (15%)
- Originality of costume (eg: creativity of costume; costume details - 35%)
- Quality of the photo (eg: lighting & focus - 15%)
1) Details & Entry #1 @ http://bit.ly/1MnpTET
2) Share your ORIGINAL photo on Instagram & Twitter using this hashtag: #HylandsHalloweenCostumeContest
3) You MUST be the legal guardian of a child to submit his or her photo (Official Rules).
The Contest begins at Pacific Time (PT) on October 27, 2015 and ends at on , 2015.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for a Contest sponsored by Hyland's Homeopathic. They are responsible for the contest, judging & prize fulfillment. GivingNSharing is just sharing the information in exchange for some of their product. Thanks for reading GivingNSharing!