Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Koala Crate - get $10 OFF your order!




Hey guys - I love Koala Crate! I just ordered another crate for Gianna & Madison to play with next week. Madison is off school and hopefully it will save me from a few hours of arguing and whining. =D The last time we got one we got to watercolor and play with paste & the kids loved it!


Would you like $10 off your FIRST Activity Crate from Koala Crate? 
They are giving my readers $10 off! Click the picture below to learn more!



Shared at:

 “Inspire

Disclaimer: I ordered a box of goodies from Kiwi Crate and was given a code to share with my readers and was offered $10 for each reader who orders to put toward future orders. You can do this too - just order from the link above and you'll be given a code to share with your friends!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina