I have to share this Bonus from Simply Aroma! If you know someone that loves Essential Oils (or maybe you yourself!) this is a wonderful gift idea! I am particularly excited to get some of the Jovial....
Jovial 10mL + $25 Gift Card (order here)
Diffuse - 3-5 drops or more in your diffuser.
Topical - To use neat, apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Be sure to test for sensitivity. Or use with a carrier per the following dilution table.
Using 1 tsp Carrier Oil: 1% (1 drop) 2% (2 drops) 5% (5 drops)
Using 2 tsp Carrier Oil: 1% (2 drops) 2% (4 drops) 5% (10 drops)
Do NOT Ingest!
The smell of coniferous fir trees will make you feel Christmas around you, and the aroma of Jovial will put you in just the right mood for the Christmas holidays. It is the ideal time to blend and diffuse distinct essential oils, and people around you will also get into the festive seasonal spirit. There is nothing better than the creation of the perfect atmosphere of warm spices and the scent of pine needles to relax everyone in the family.
Christmas is not just meant for beautiful decorations, the sharing of gifts and family gatherings; it is also meant to rejuvenate your senses with lovely essential oils. Jovial will help you achieve that. You can make this year’s festive season more fragrant by filling your house with the distinct aroma of Jovial. There is no need for you to use chemicals and aerosol sprays. You can use natural and safe essential oils to create a relaxing and festive atmosphere.
I love the scents that surround Christmas (and Fall too!) - don't you? A few suggestions on ways you can use Jovial this season:
1) Add 6 drops of Jovial to your diffuser. Add a Tea Light Candle in the diffuser base and breathe deep as Christmas fills the room. It will purify the room.
2) Add a few drops of Jovial to candles before you light their wicks or add it to Decor Potpourri.
3) Add a few drops to fireplace logs & on your Christmas Tree.
4) Mix with Olive Oil and use it as a perfume. Try adding a few drop to the crown of your head to lift your spirits or before heading out to a Christmas Party.
5) Add a few drops to your Christmas Wreath on your front door - guests will take a Deep Breath and enter with a smile on their face!
Watch for more reviews on upcoming Stocking Stuffers!
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with sensitive areas such as your eyes.
If pregnant, nursing or having a medical condition, consult your physician before
use. Store away from light and heat.
Disclaimer: This post contains links to my Simply Aroma website for which I receive a small commission if you make a purchase. I only recommend products or services I use personally & believe will be good for my readers (this includes announcements for new products from Simply Aroma and other companies I use & am interested in).