Sunday, October 5, 2014

Review: YUMI Beautiful Rose Hip Seed Oil



YUMI Beautiful
Rose Hip Seed Oil
$29.95

Description: Nature's Do-It-All Serum for the face. A superstar for healthier skin & hair. If you use Vitamin A serum, retinol or anti-aging cream - you should definitely give this a try. Rich in phytonutrients & powerful antioxidants to soothe, soften & hydrate your skin, hair & nails, this cold-pressed, virgin botanical oil is the secret to naturally beautiful skin. Brighten dark spots, reduce the appearance of scars and fine lines.

Features & Benefits:
  • Pure, organic
  • May be used "straight from the bottle" or neat.
  • Can be used undiluted on the face, skin, hair & nails.
  • Use it to target problem areas - dry, rough, inflamed skin or add it to your favorite lotion.
  • Safe for all skin types - normal, dry, oily, sensitive & mature.
  • Soothes & moisturizes.
Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil, 100% Pure & Cold-Pressed from the Southern Andes Mountains of Chile. Nothing added, Paraben, Alcohol, Dye and Fragrance Free.

How to Use:
  • Apply a few drops to clean face & neck in the morning as a hydrating facial oil & in the evening as a night treatment. Avoid contact with eyes. 
  • For external use only.
  • For all skin types: Massage into hands, elbows, feet and knees to soften and moisturize.
  • For Hair: Add a few drops to your favorite conditioner.
  • Refrigerate after opening.
  • Refrigerate after opening. Organic rosehip oil oxidizes quickly.
  • Discard any unused portion after 4 weeks.
My thoughts:
I'm now in my mid 40's and I've been noticing that my skin (in particular my forehead) seems to be getting dryer and thinner (?) and I think it's time I started paying a little more attention to my skin regimen at least daily. 

I found Rose Hip Seed Oil to be an interesting concept. Basically Rose Hip Oil is a natural source of antioxidants, Vitamin C and Trans-Retinoic Acid which is a type of Vitamin A that retinol converts too. Every morning and evening you wash your face and then I put a bit on my fingers and smoothed all over my skin in a upward circular motion and that was it. I've only been using it for about a week now but I've noticed my skin feels softer and smoother on my cheeks but not so far on my forehead. It soaks in really fast so I've had to put more of the Rose Hip Oil on my fingers to get to my forehead. 

When I received the bottle I noticed that it had a bit of a earthy smell - it's not overbearing and to be honest I don't notice it anymore. It is a dark color and I did double check in the mirror to make sure my skin didn't look darker (which it didn't). As a reminder you do need to keep it in the fridge.

This is something I can see myself using on a regular basis. The bottle is fairly large and I would think it would last at least a month if not 6 weeks because I don't need very much of it at all - altho as dry as my skin is and the fact it absorbs the moisture so quickly I'm not positive. I'll try to remember to come back and update this post and let you know.

You can order YUMI Beautiful Rose Hip Seed Oil on Amazon HERE

Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina