The Confident Mom has done it again - better this time! This year she has revamped her Weekly Household Planner and released 2 versions:
A Blank one & one with "suggested" tasks already added. You just turn to that days page and everything you need to do to stay organized and on top of things is already listed. (No excuses now!) The best part? The Weekly Planner is FREE!
- It's FREE!
- It's digitally customizable, allowing you to create your own tasks or edit suggested tasks so you can fully utilize the planner no matter what your lifestyle!
- Breaks down household items into manageable daily and weekly tasks
- Utilizes smaller increments of time to keep the tasks from becoming too large and overwhelming.
- Create a smooth running, stress-free home
No stone is left unturned in the “suggested tasks” version—it includes everything from ironing, cleaning the bathtub, vacuuming under furniture, and washing the car to taking your vitamins, exercising, meal planning, and pampering yourself! It will even help you make sure you’re drinking enough water each day.
There is also a The Weekly Household Planner Supplement which is available for $6 and includes ALL of the following:
- Master Family Planner to keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner so you’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet to keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases.
- Babysitter Information Form so your sitter has all the important info he or she needs.
- Quick Contacts to keep important contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form to keep medical and insurance info easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids so you can record websites/apps your kids are interested in.
- Website/App List for Me so you can record websites/apps you want to visit or buy.
- Account Keeper Sheet to keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords.
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.
- NEW—Let’s Plan a Party Form helps you keep track of party planning details such as guest list, menu, party favors, and activities.
- NEW—Bible Bookmarks provide suggested daily reading, enabling you to read the entire bible in a year.
I think Susan from The Confident Mom has covered most everything you could use to keep your home organized and running smoothly - a suggestion I might make for next year is a Mobile version for our phones! I bet she come come up with a great APP version we could use!
To get your FREE planner - read the directions under the link below:
and then click on eBooks & Printables
Scroll down to 2014 Confident Mom Weekly Household Planner