Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Add some CRUNCH to your 90 Day Challenge!

 

After 8-12 hours of not eating your body and brain's energies have depleted making it hard for you (and your kiddo's) to focus, stay on task, be accurate and efficient - and even control your moods.  Studies have shown that kids who skip breakfast are tardy, absent from school, sick more often and have lower grade averages more often than kids who don't and in turn can make weight control harder for kids and grown ups too. So what can you do other than break out the poptarts and donuts?


Many of you know I've been doing the Body By Vi 90 Day Challenge this year and I've really enjoyed the shakes (especially the Orange Banana Julius Shakes). I was excited to hear that they have just released 2 NEW Cereals:  Vi Crunch Protein Super Cereal and also a granola called:  Vi Crunch Fusions: 

Each of these cereals have:

12 grams of protein
5 grams of prebiotic fiber
Vitamins & minerals
Antioxidant benefits of Rosemary and Grapeseed Extracts
No artificial sweeteners, colors or preservatives
Low sugar
Low sodium
Low fat
0 grams trans fat
No cholesterol
No wheat or wheat gluten
No lactose
Kosher certified
 
 
I did a review of the 90 Day Challenge back in October of last year. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year. I actually put it aside for a while as life kind of got in my way (doesn't it always?) and have now been on it again for about 2 weeks. I've discovered that I really like the shakes still and am looking forward to reaching that magical 25#'s off again.... It took me about 6 weeks last time and I'm wondering how long it will take this year as I don't have that awful upper respitory crud that was going around at the time.
 
Would you like more information - or to ask questions? Feel free to email me and we can chat or you can go to my friend Jenn's website and find out how you can get your Shakes & the NEW ViCrunch Cereal for FREE!  You can contact her on her main page if you'd like - or just order right away.
 

Oh yeah.... their having a great little ViCrunch Contest right now - check it out here.

1 comment:

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina