There is a new way you can help your child's school get the supplies and tools they need for their classrooms and programs. By donating your child's NEW & Gently Used Name Brand Clothing to Schoola for a HUGE Summer Fundraiser! Over 10,000 schools have already signed up and 40% of the sales will be donated back to schools across the US.
So, start digging through your child's closet, they are looking for....
* and much more!
Here's what you do....
- Click here: http://www.schoola.com/labs and request a Postage Paid bag to send in your donated clothes. You'll also find a list of accepted items.
- Clean out your child's closet & storage bins (we all know you have them!)
- Look for stains, tears, worn out clothing, missing buttons, etc and set those aside (those can't be sent)
- Questions? Contact Schoola at firstname.lastname@example.org or (855) 454-2956.
- Send in your donations when the bag arrives.