Saturday, April 27, 2013

Please vote for Sunny Days Daycare....

Dear friends ~

I have a HUGE favor to ask of you. Many of you know that I was laid off, gosh it's almost 2 1/2 years ago now, back in January 2011 and after 1 1/2 years decided to open a daycare out of my home. I've been a nanny and a preschool teacher way back when and actually opened my Usborne Books business because I really missed working with the kids and sharing the awesome stories & worlds that are in a really good book.

I got to thinking last fall that I could go back to doing what I really love to do and that is spend my days playing with kids, sharing the wonderful delights that life has to offer kids (and big grown up kids like me) - Omaha is packed with inexpensive or FREE things to do and I LOVE digging in deep and finding them. I also love participating with the kids and just having fun.

I've managed to get most of what I need. I have 3 awesome kids 3, 5 and 7 and really the only thing that I find I could really use is a new van or a sedan of some kind. I currently have a 2 door Alero which has been a wonderful car but well, it's really just to small for 2 car seats and an 8 year old in the back seat. I seriously need a bigger vehicle - it doesn't have to be fancy or brand new just safe and not scary looking (lol).

I've applied for a $5000 grant through Intuit - and I need your help.

Would you please mark it down somewhere on your desk, your monitor, your calendar or even set the alarm on your Cell Phone to vote for Sunny Days Daycare every day? I've only got 10 days to beat the socks off everyone else and they are only giving away 15 grants.

Will you help? Click the car below to vote - votes close on 5/12/13.... (and Thanks!)

Cartoon Car With A Face Clip Art

Please share this request via any Social Media and anywhere else you think would help....





Disclaimer: (image used w/ permission from http://www.clker.com/clipart-211767.html - thank you)

Linked up @

Tots and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina