Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Faith & Fiction Bible Study ~ learn more...

  Her Restless Heart Women's Bible Study - DVD

Yesterday I received my copy of Her Restless Heart which is the 2nd book in the new Faith &  Fiction Bible Study series. I'm rather excited about this series which uses Christian fiction as a backdrop to explore biblical themes. Through the characters and their stories you learn how to rest in God's great love freeing us to experience His joy & peace.


This Bible study would be ideal for small groups, sunday school groups, women's book clubs and probably even mother/daughter teams that would like to read and learn through the Bible Study and the accompanying book.

You can order the bible study on Amazon for $11.69 (participants guide), $11.04 (leaders guide) and the Videos $30.39 and the fiction book is available for $10.98 (paperback) or $9.99 (Kindle).

I think I'm going to get a copy of the book on Kindle and work through the workbook while reading it. Will let you all know my thoughts....


Press Release 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina