Friday, March 15, 2013

Guest Post ~ Q Sciences: Q96


Q96 ~ A natural supplement for ADD and More!


If you are looking for a natural option to treat ADD, ADHD, depression, migraines, autism & more –


Take a look at Q Sciences flagship product – Q96. This formulation has been in Canada for about 15 years, but the rights to the product were recently acquired by Q Sciences. This company launched in January of 2013 as a direct sales company – since word of mouth is the most effective way to promote a product like this. There really is nothing like it, and every day I am getting responses from people that I have sent samples to, wanting to buy a full bottle to see what it does in 30 days! As a business opportunity – it is very exciting – but I am actually more excited about how this product will help others, which makes it that much easier to share it! Here is some info from the company on how Q96 is designed:

Q96 is formulated to provide essential nutritional support to the brain and the central nervous system. Q96 delivers a well-balanced blend of 36 vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to the brain in a safe and effective dose to boost mood stability, mental clarity, and overall brain health in both children and adults. A proprietary 96 hour micronization and nano-chelation process increases the bioavailability of these nutrients for maximum nutrient uptake in the brain.

Q96 is backed by scientific research at fourteen universities in four countries, as well as research published in peer-reviewed journals.


Visit http://BelieveInQ.com for more detailed information on the products, the business opportunity and the company! I am sending out samples daily and while I’ve already built a small team – I need more people to help me get the word out. You can start your Q Sciences business for only $49.95!

How many people do you know who suffer from migraines? This gets rid of migraines when their prescription meds won’t! Fibromayalgia? Hearing from people that say Q96 is helping with that too. I personally love how it makes me focus, and it is also helping my youngest son.

Contact me and ask about the 2 emails I got from his teacher in a month…. And why the 2nd email was SO different from the first!! Find me on Facebook – http://www.Facebook.com/EastsideSolutionsGroup

Lynn Reifert – lives in Bothell WA, works in mortgage full-time, married with 2 teenage boys, a dog & a cat! You can contact Lynn directly on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/EastsideSolutionsGroup

We are linked up to:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina