Friday, December 21, 2012

Vitamin B-12 & it's pain fighting benefits!




Vitamin B-12 is helpful in many way but it's particularly helpful for people who have chronic pain and other chronic illnesses like blood diseases, heart and nervous system problems like MS and Fibromyalgia. You can find it in some of the following foods: beef liver & steak, ground beef, trout, salmon, tuna & haddock, ham, chicken, cheeses, eggs and whole milk. But what happens when you can't absorb Vitamins (like many of us with chronic illnesses) or don't have a high intake of proteins like those listed above? 

Noxicare has created a line of very high quality, natural creams that combine 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers to effectively alleviate inflammation, muscle aches and nerve pain. They also manufacture a complimentary line of Vitamins and supplements that continue the pain relief and support a person with chronic pain needs on a daily basis ~ even when they aren't in pain.

I have heard of Vitamin B for several years mostly through my own personal research into pain relief of Fibromyalgia. My Doctor had never mentioned it even though she knows I prefer a natural method of treating my illness. The one time I mentioned it she more or less shrugged it off saying that she hadn't noticed a difference in people who have used a B Vitamin regimen. So, I put it on the back burner.

Noxicare Natural Pain Reliever

Recently I was approached by Noxicare about trying their B12 Vitamins to see if it would help with my almost constant achiness and pain and the incredible stiffness I've noticed in the last year. The B12 Vitamin has been shown to have the following benefits:
  • Helps convert food into energy
  • Essential for red blood cell formation
  • Helps maintain nervous system health 
  • Helps maintain a healthy homocysteine level, important for cardiovascular health
  • Read More Here
I found their Vitamin B12 product to be extremely affordable - The bottle comes with 100 very small pills and you take 2 pills a day so each bottle will last about 50 days. You should start noticing a difference after 30 days because your body will begin to build up the Vitamin within your bloodstream. I would be sure to order at least 2-3 months worth to begin and always keep a full bottle on hand. (Those of you with a pain syndrome know how to stock up on meds "just in case"). 
Purchase your bottles online for $6.95 when you purchase $25 or more (this can include creams, etc) you get FREE Shipping and you also SAVE 30% on your order when you purchase 2 or more.

Save 30% on all orders of 2 or more with code: B12US

This is a really good deal & I think I'm going to stock up this weekend. You might consider doing so as well! I've now been taking it for about 2 weeks and have noticed a difference in my pain intensity. I'm looking forward to seeing what my pain levels will be like in a few months once it builds up in my bloodstream.

A Holiday Wish: To all my readers I wish you a Very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! To my chronically ill friends (online and in person) I'm sending you a Soft Hug and a Special Wish that you have the energy and stamina for the holidays. No achy bodies or exhaustion allowed!

Disclaimer: I was offered a FREE bottle of B12 to use and review on GivingNSharing. I was not required to have a positive review and no money exchanged hands. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina