Friday, July 27, 2012

Natural House ~ Moppy



moppy
Natural House has done it again! For those of you who aren't familiar with Natural House let me tell you a little about them. 

Natural House
~ Natural Household Cleaning Products ~

Natural House has created a line of all-natural, probiotic, eco-friendly cleaning products for just about every area of your house. They started with the Sinky, Flushy and Trashy and obviously these are self-explanatory regarding their uses. I reviewed these products back in October last year & if you'd like to read about them click here.

The benefits of using a product such as Moppy & Surfy are huge. Natural House creates products with your family in mind. Each product is a concentrated, professional-strength, eco-friendly, non-toxic, biodegradable, plant derived and best of all - it's safe to use around children and pets.


Moppy Benefits:
* Active ingredients keep working to maintain a germ & odor free surface.
* 1 bag lasts 30 days.
* It's safe to use on multiple surfaces including high-gloss surfaces, terrazzo, marble, slate, vinyl, tile and finished hardwood surfaces.
* Using a scrubbing action scours any dirt present and then lifts germs and grim while driving out odors at their source.

My thoughts:
I personally love the Natural House line of cleaners. Why? I love that they are eco friendly, safe for the environment and soil, I can use them around the children I care for and if one of them gets into the cleaners (heaven forbid) I can reward them by having them scrub the floor (which is likely to happen in my household when bad attitudes are present).

Moppy is packaged in a convenient foaming water-soluble pouch so I don't have to touch the solution. And I also love that the probiotic formula continues sanitizing and cleaning all week long until I clean again.

You can purchase Moppy (or any of the other products) a couple of ways ~ You can purchase direct from Natural House or you can purchase from Amazon. If you use Amazon perks like "Free Super Saver Shipping" or "Amazon Prime" be sure to go through Amazon. It will help on Shipping to go through Amazon - as it's expensive through the website. 
(Online - Click the picture)
$4.99

Flash Giveaway - 48 hour turnaround! Wow!
The end for this round of reviews & giveaways is 7/31 and I've decided to do a Flash Giveaway on GivingNSharing. One lucky winner will WIN a package of Moppy to use in their own home - you'll love it! I did.....

Note - the drawing will take place early on the 30th - To enter you MUST include your contact information, street address, phone & email information in the mandatory entry. I am the only one that will see this information with the exception of the PR person who ships out the product. The winner's information will automatically be sent to the company and I will also email you so you know to watch for your Moppy Cleaners.

  (RC Gadget has been removed & Winner Drawn)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. I learned that the Powers family has twins, two dogs and a cat. Also, all of their products are non-toxic and safe for humans and pets.

    Maggie Ann True Armstrong
    maggie at pdclarion dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Trashy Can Deodorizer and Scrubber! I hate a smelly trash can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that is it all natural and safe to use around the house!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina