Sunday, July 8, 2012

$1000 Sweepstakes ~ a Dry Idea

Dry Idea Roll On Product Line

Dry Idea ~ Advanced Dry

I've been thinking about switching my deodorant lately. I just never felt as dry as I like to be and well, ya know, you just don't feel very fresh then. I received a bottle of Dry Idea ~ Advanced Dry to review and gave it a whirl. With Summer here I can't think of a better time to try something new.

The Advanced Dry Dry Idea is a roll-on deodorant. It's been years since I've used a roll-on (wet) type of deodorant so I wasn't too thrilled with that. But I went ahead and rolled it on. This wet roll-on actually dries very quickly and it kept me dry all day long until probably the middle of the afternoon. 

Why Dry Idea?
* forms a barrier in the pore to stop sweat from forming and keeping you dry. 
* Dry Idea antiperspirant's special time-released formulation works on skin to help stop malodor (a very good thing!).

The weather in the Midwest has been in the 100's (110 in the shade) for the last couple of weeks ~ and it's pretty much the same across the US. Combine that with 100% humidity it's been hot & sticky - definitely time for deodorant weather!

Dry Idea is giving away $1000 in Prizes - enter by 7/13!
You may win: $500 Grand Prize or 10 $50 2nd prize winners!


Please share this opportunity with everyone by using the handy sharing buttons below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina