I received a SoyJoy Bar with my VoxBox surprise and what a treat! I was a little concerned about trying one since I'm so sensitive to anything with Soy in it and so I saved it until the weekend - and then I didn't have any problem with it! I definitely will stock up on these so I have something healthy to throw in my purse when I need a high quality nutritious snack.
- All natural and Gluten Free!
- Made with real fruit and ground whole soybeans.
- Has 130 to 140 calories, 2-4 grams of fiber and 4 grams of protein.
- Completely free of trans fats, hydrogenated oils, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and chemical additives.
- Made with non-GMO soybeans.
7 Awesome flavors:
Apple Walnut, Banana, Berry, Blueberry, Mango Coconut, Pineapple and Strawberry.
I have a friend who is a Celiac and I can't wait to share these with her. They are very reasonably priced for all the nutrition in them.
Right now on their Website you can purchase them for .99 each! So stock up on a variety of flavors. If you'd rather purchase them in the store you can find them @ A&P, Albertsons, BiLo, Duane Reade, Giant Eagle, Giant Landover, Hannaford, HyVee, Kmart, Kroger, Sprout's, Publix, Safeway, Stop n Shop, SuperValu, ShopRite, Winn Dixie
Learn more on: or and their website:
I received a FREE sample of SoyJoy with no expectation of a positive review and no money exchanged hands. Thanks influenster & SoyJoy!