I've been purchasing Dr Scholl's Tennis Shoes for years. They are the only shoes that are comfortable, support my arches and don't bother my back. Unfortunately they don't make dress shoes that I know of so I was really excited when I saw a pair of the Ball of Foot Cushions ($5.74 @ Target) in my VoxBox last month.
My dress shoes are in really sad shape. The liner is coming out of them and they just hurt my feet. The cushions really helped the ball of my foot not ache and my foot wasn't slipping around which was wonderful.
- Helps prevent ball of foot pain.
- Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot (this really works)!
- Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP gel .
- Prevents toe scrunch (a life saver!).
- Stays firmly in place.
- Removable without damage to your shoes.
- Discreetly fits all women's shoes (I've been wearing them in my sandals).
- One size fits all.
Save $2 on any Dr Scholls For Her product.
Learn More @
I received a FREE sample of Dr Scholls Ball of Foot Cushions with no expectation of a positive review and no money exchanged hands. Thanks influenster & Dr Scholls!