Sunday, February 26, 2012

Helping sister move

I appreciate the guest post, Jamie Guy

My sister just bought her first house and I have been helping her with everything she asks. I don’t mind and to be honest it has been great to feel needed. She has done a lot of the hard work on her own, but had a lot of questions about some of the minor things. She needed my opinion on paint colors for all the walls. It was actually pretty easy to help her with that because of the new Martha Stewart line at Home Depot. They help match all of the paint, so it coordinates together. I then had to help her with the utilities. Again, it was an easy job because of texaselectricityproviders.com. It only took me a second to show her. I have been so proud of her and so excited. She has wanted a house for a long time and is finally getting one. She has worked hard and deserves to be happy. I am just glad I have been able to help in any and every small way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina