Colds, they're inevitable. Things go along fine and then the achiness, the stuffy nose, the runny stuff and the clogged up head.... and of course your schedule, your children, (and your boss) won't give you time to lay in bed for a week to get over the worst of it.
I'm going to challenge you to think of congestion in another light. Congestion can mean an excess of traffic (you know, the roads with an excess of cars at rush hour) - but it can also mean an "excess" of needs.
- Does your school need their library upgraded?
- Does your City Mission need their study room or tutoring area improved (or do they need one) - or maybe their playroom for the kids needs to be upgraded w/ new toys, furniture, etc?
- Does your local Food Bank have needs? With the economy so tight right now donations are lower than normal.
- How about your local Street School - or Women's Shelter?
These are all examples of the kind of organizations that have needs especially this time of the year. There are record numbers of people who need help, who are homeless or very close to being homeless due to the economy, unemployment or underemployment, or illness.
The Advil Congestion Relief Project is dedicated to helping communities relieve "congestion" ~ not only your cold but organizations and community services as well. Advil provides relief in congested places across the US from undersupplied schools, congested traffic lanes & more.
They have already unveiled a new library at PS 130 in the Bronx on Tuesday, November 15th. PS 130's new library features new technology, artwork & $20,000 worth of new books.
Now they are looking for additional communities in need of relief. You can enter your own community story by answering the questions:
1. What's congested in YOUR community?
2. How does that affect your community?
3. How could Advil Congestion Relief relieve your community's congestion?
Click here to go to the Advil Congestion Relief Project page and share YOUR communities needs for a chance to WIN a prize worth up to $30,000 for your local community.
I am a member of One2One Network and I am eligble to receive product and prizing for my time. I make no claims about Advil Congestion Relief as a product or it's effectiveness.