Sept 5-11: Four Eyes Pride Week
Does your kid wear glasses? Change your Facebook picture to show a picture of your kid wearing their glasses with pride (or do a picture of yourself)! You've only got 1 more day to get it posted - so get on the ball and show them at their cutest in the Breit Eyes Contest hosted by Mary Englebreit and Airwear Lenses!
Airwear glasses are:
- lighter, safer and more impact resistant than standard 100% UV protection.
- made using environmentally conscious practices in packaging, water consumption and manufacturing waste re-use.
- the Essilor Junior lenses are 12x stronger than standard lens material and ideal for children and active teens and have a 1 year unlimited warranty from Essilor.
- 45% lighter and 25% thinner than regular lenses.
|Mary Englebreit (from her blog)|
- One lucky winner will win: An original sketch by Engelbreit in the likeness of the child in the winning photo, plus a trip to tour Engelbreit's St Louis studio.
- One runner up will receive a collection of children's books authored and signed by Engelbreit.
Here's what you need to do:
LIKE Airwear's Facebook page:
Follow the directions to enter the contest
on the entry form