Sunday, May 15, 2011

Let's Get Social ~ Blog Hoppin'

OurfamilyworldStumble Tumble Tuesday 


Let's Get Social ~ Blog Hop
I thought we would all enjoy some great music
today while we HOP AROUND and meet NEW friends!


Rebecca St James is a Christian musician. She has several albums
out and this is her newest one. I've really enjoyed it and thought you 
might too. Click on the listening party link above and enter your 
email address and if you'd like to hear the entire album do Step 2
to tweet the link to the listening party - and the whole album will become
available to listen to.  (Just so you know I've listened to the album several
times, it's free as long as it's posted and I haven't had any spam either).

Enjoy! ~ Tina "The Book Lady"


PS: I have several giveaways going on both my blogs, click on the pics below to enter:

   Sunny Days


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina