Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What makes YOU feel Lucky?

I AM BLESSED

Wordle: I am blessed

You know, I don't really believe in having LUCK or being Lucky. I know it's just a word to express either how you feel or a term to describe WHY someone got or won something. I will say that I do believe in being BLESSED by God, and the family, friends, things that I have and the skills and abilities that I have.

How am I Blessed?
1.  I am Blessed with the Saving Grace of God.  God has given me his love and open arms, HE's provided me with Salvation and a way to get to Heaven -  He's given me Trust that He has supplied ALL that I need to get there - without trying to get there on my own which is impossible.
“For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.” – Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
2.  I have a roof over my head, a car to get where I need to go, people who pray for me and care when I am not feeling that great.  No, I don't have a job right now and honestly I don't know what I'm going to be able to do - but I do know in the past when I've been in this situation that God has always provided me with what I need, when I need it.
3.  I'm not bedridden or using a cane or in a wheelchair.  I have 3 awesome doctors who honestly care how awful I feel at times.  They don't waive my rights to honesty, to finding the right therapy for me preferably without those "blessed" drugs.  "LOL"  I don't know what the future holds as I deal with this Fibromyalgia problem - but God is giving Scientists and Doctors the ability to sympathize and the knowledge to find new therapies and medication to control the pain and everything that goes with it.

If you want to call that Luck, then feel free to - but know that I feel like I am Blessed By God.

Prayer Request: Please pray for a job that I can have a Passion for, that I will actually WANT to get out of bed for, that provides Full Time benefits in 30 hours, and where I will make a difference.  Thank you.
_________________________

Redbox is sponsoring a "Lucky to Have Friends Like You" promotion. If you order and pay for your movies online through my link I can earn FREE movie credits toward movies in March.  You can reserve movies, a video game, Blu-Ray disc's - a couple of each if you'd like!

And Guess What?
If it's your 1st time reserving online - YOU can get a FREE movie too!

I'd really feel "Blessed" with a FREE movie or two!
Click HERE & Thank You!



“I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and redbox blogging program, for a $25 Walmart gift card from redbox. For more information on how you can participate, click here.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina