Saturday, January 15, 2011

Health Challenge Event - Week 1

Thanks for joining GivingNSharing's first annual Health Challenge Event.  Honestly, this is my way to kick start my own weight loss program and I'm holding myself accountable to you.  I've received the Walk, Eat and Lose program from WalkAtHome.com and will be using that program.  Don't want to add another set of DVD's to your stash of Exercise videos - at least until you know you like the program?  You might want to look at WalkAtHome.com's Walk Club. 

WALK AT HOME is designed to help you become walking-fit in the comfort of your own home. Walk at Home is fitness fun for everyone and every age. There’s nothing complicated to learn and you don’t need fancy equipment.


If you can walk, you can do this!

Introducing the Walk Club!


  • Changes your fitness level and improves your health.
  • Challenges to keep you motivated all year long!
  • Not only do you get Exclusive streaming workouts, meal plans, fitness calendars and more but you get the support of one of the best communities you can find on the internet! You also get a 15% discount on all products in the store.
Email me for a complete explanation of what you get with the Walk Club - they are in the process of revamping that page and it's not available.  I have it in a handy write up that you can print and post.

Take it from Our Walkers:
I joined the Walk club in Nov 05 after discovering Leslie's videos. It is the best decision I have ever made. I truly found my second family. The wonderful women and men are here to cheer each other on and they are there to lift you up when you fall. We even have Walk Challenge teams! It doesn't matter if you are just starting out or are a veteran walker. Leslie says we are here for each other. The Walk Club has helped me lose 117.3 pounds, and it gave me the courage to change my lifestyle one day at a time. I am a whole new person, and I thank God that he led me to Leslie's videos and her Walk Club. ~ from Mandi

There is a charge for this program - $29.99 - for the WHOLE YEAR!  That's $2.50 a month!  How many of you can join a gym for $2.50 a month?  You get streaming videos so you can walk in your living room, bedroom, study or even at the office if they'll let you do them there. 

You don't have to get out in bad weather (it's been -30 this week - bitterly freezing cold), you can call your friends over or take turns at each other's houses each week and exercise together.  You could even have a luncheon afterwards and keep each other accountable by keeping track of your weight, inches lost - whatever will help you improve your health.

There are TRY IT Videos if you'd like to see a class online before you BUY IT.  These are FREE.                  http://www.walkathome.com/try-walk-at-home/

This would also be a great opportunity if you are ready to go to the next level of exercise and are ready to try the Express or Advanced levels of WalkingAtHome.

I would be interested in hearing if anyone has used this program for losing weight.  Please leave your comments below and if you do join let us know so we can form a group or something to help each other.  Remember, I set up a group online at:  PeerTrainer.com - sign up (it's FREE) and look for the group: Health Challenge Event

Buddy Up & Slim Down
with WalkAtHome.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I'm a new follower from the Give It To Me Monday Blog Hop. If you get a minute please stop by and follow back.
    http://alittleoftheother.com

    Have a good week,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. following you from MBC. Visit me at

    http://www.mommypong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina