Monday, September 29, 2014

The NEW Libre Life Tea Glass Collection Review

trio 14.08-052
Libre Tea Glass Collection

Each year Libre comes out with a great new addition to their Libre Tea line. This time it's the Tea Glass Collection. I have the 14 oz Black Brush and the Lively Leaves Glasses and have already used the Black Brush. Just like the Libre Tea Mugs it has the mesh tea strainer for loose tea or if you're like me you can skip the mesh section and loose tea and use a nice tea bag. 

This time though, I found the Libre Tea Glass great to use for infused water, ice or hot tea, juice, chai tea, etc... The colors are bright and beautiful. The designs on the glass are really cute and I've gotten some comments on it as I carry it around with me on errands. It's pretty large and my hand didn't close completely around the glass so it holds a lot of tea! it stands just a little taller than one of my glass drinking glasses and if the mesh tea strainer was added in it would stand even taller. (The part on the table is the mesh tea strainer and what you see in the tea glass is Celestial Seasonings White Tea with Raspberry which is my all time favorite!)

There are 3 styles:
1) The Starburst - Turquoise
2) Lively Leaves - Green
3) Black Brush - Black

All Libre Tea products include:
1) a Glass Interior and Durable Poly exterior - thermal hot AND cold, it's break resistant, and the wide mouth is easy to clean for a fresh taste every time. Each glass is 100% BPA-free experience for your tea.
2) a removable Stainless-Steel Filter that keeps tea leaves in the glass, away from your mouth and it's removable for easy cleaning - try infused water using herbs or fruit.
3) on-the-go ease - Check out this How To video:


I have been using Libre Tea Mugs & Glasses for about 3 years now. I've given them as gifts and have received comments from total strangers when I'm out and about town. As you can see there isn't a handle with this glass but the glass stays cool or is warm to the touch. I have never been burned by holding my glass or even the mugs with my hands. 

To order your mug, go to: Libre Tea. They now ship to the UK, US and Canada. The 14 oz Libre Tea Glass Collection runs $26.95 each and you can also check out the mugs on their website.

Learn more about how to use Libre Tea Glasses & Mugs here: http://www.libretea.com/how-to-use-your-libre-tea-glass/

You can sign up for updates & special promotions on their website @ www.libretea.com (its on the right sidebar), be sure to watch for a giveaway coming up in November right here on GivingNSharing, follow them on Facebook and Twitter....

Disclaimer: I was offered a Libre Tea Mug for review and also to feature Libre Tea in my Holiday Gift Guide. I was not paid for this review and have given my honest review. Thank you for reading GivingNSharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina