Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tea Tree Essential Oils - Versatile & Helpful

I Was Featured on Mommy Monday

Tea Tree Essential Oils
This week I will be sharing tips & a few recipes on my Simply Aroma FB page from the I Love Essential Oils FB page for the use of Tea Tree Oil in your home and with your families - 

This week you will learn:
9/2:  Did you know Tea Tree can help disinfect & freshen clothing & towels?
9/3: Insect & Mosquito Bites
9/4: Tea Tree Oil kills bacteria and fungus, and reduce allergic skin reactions & Everyday & Toilet Bowl Cleaner recipes
9/5: Healing with Tea Tree Oil & Like Homemade Neosporin recipe

Tea Tree Oil is available from Simply Aroma and if you'd like more information or a sample of Bug Bite Itch Free Salve that I made using Simply Aroma's Lavender & Tea Tree Oils let me know and I'd be happy to send you some to try (sample to US readers only please - help yourself to the recipes though!). =D

You can email me @ DefendYourself.Tina (at) gmail.com - one sample per address please and continental US addresses only.

I'd love to have some comments & LIKES/Shares - Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Tea Tree oil. I use it on my face and for mosquito bites, I didn't think to use it cleaning towels.
    Thanks for sharing.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina