Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Jewelry Shoppe w/ Kitsy Lane


Today I opened my own Jewelry store: I have a FUN line of jewelry with over 700 pieces that constantly changes so you will always find something that's new, trending and in a huge variety of styles! New items are posted daily and you'll find great designs from AROUND THE WORLD. We have a GREAT return policy if your new piece of jewelry doesn't match your favorite outfit so no worries if it isn't just right!

I have 2 things that I especially want to highlight that will help YOU save money:
1) Every week I will be featuring a FLASH SALE with my favorite pieces - marked up to 60% off! These items will be available for 7 days ONLY and you DONT want to MISS THEM!

 

2) Be sure to play The Jewelette daily! You could WIN some great prizes and have FUN playing The Wheel @ the Same Time! (The button is on the right side - scroll down a little!)


Here's what you need to do to receive notice BEFORE the Flash Sale starts:
*** Register as a customer (no purchase required!) - and find out about my weekly FLASH SALES!

Enter: The Jewelry Shoppe

We are linked up @:
Southern Sunflowers and Coffee Beans

2 comments:

  1. You have some nice jewelry! I was looking got see if you had a GFC follow widget but I don't see one---- and I don't have Linky. Well anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina