Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bryan Duncan's Back ~ and you can HELP get the word out!

Conversations 
Follow him here:
I am seriously EXCITED - Bryan Duncan's back! 15 years ago (or so) Bryan was here in Omaha @ Grace Bible College and his song Angels We Have Heard on High was playing on KGBI all the time. It was THE Christmas Song of the Year! (listen here) another of my faves is Maybe I'm Amazed (close your eyes, turn up the volume and quiet your mind when you listen to this one). Bryan was my first introduction to Gospel Jazz music (that's what I call it anyway) and I've loved it ever since...

His NEW Album is called Conversations ~ he is in the process of getting it funded and for a limited time he is allowing us to LISTEN and ENJOY the album. If you'd like to support him a $15 donation will get you a copy of the album of your very own before it's even been released (you can donate more if you wish too).


Be sure to go to Bryan's FB page and give him some encouragement after listening - I'm sure he'd love it!

For more details, check out this article from Bryan's FB Page:
1) Listen to the album preview and share it with friends. You can do that, free for a limited time, at: http://igg.me/p/298948/x/945004.

2) Comment...in response to this post and at: http://igg.me/p/298948/x/945004.

3) Share. If you're in a rush, share this post. If you can take a minute, share one or more of these articles:
http://www.sogoodforthesoul.com/whybuynow.html
http://www.sogoodforthesoul.com/ci.html
www.sogoodforthesoul.com/ks.html

4) Join the Conversations Campaign. I use this event to keep you in the loop.

5) Take it up notch. Join the Social Impact group here:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/moresocialimpact/.

6) If you want to do more or have a specific skill to contribute, contact Christopher Redner.

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before. I just heard the quick snippet and I liked it. My husband isn't really into gospel or anything and even he came over to see what I was listening too. Off to go check out more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful - He has one of the most powerful voices I've ever heard. The first time I saw him in concert he had Grace's choir before him and it was so bad that 3/4's of the auditorium left. I almost did but wanted to find out who he was. When he opens his mouth it's like his voice comes from the middle of the earth - it's amazing (he's short and built like an opera singer - Wow!)! I've been hooked ever since.

      Delete
  2. He sounds like he could be an opera singer. Great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina