Friday, October 19, 2012

Weekend Hopping.....

 BlogButton Tots and Me

Hi everyone! Welcome to GivingNSharing!

There are several events coming up that I'd like to invite you back for. Just click on the link for the Mega Events (not the blue Christmas Preview button) and you'll go to those pages to sign up if you'd like to participate with your blog.

2012 Holiday Preview button  Happy Holidays Giveaway HolidayTurkeyHunt  

I was just looking at my "Follow My Blog" page and noticed my Linky Followers gadget has conveniently disappeared. I would dearly love some LF follows if you are interested. PLEASE be sure to leave a comment at the bottom of this post and I'll follow you back. Thanks so very much!

You can also follow me on FB, Twitter, Blog Lovin', Networked Blogs, etc if you'd like ~ just CLICK HERE

Thanks! Tina 'the book lady'


1 comment:

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina