Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let the Good Times Roll! All Summer Long!




I recently found out about a NEW (to me anyway) Iced Tea called:  Teas' Tea! Jake & I were able to try 2 of the teas this last week and we loved both of them although the Blueberry Green Tea was our favorite - especially Jake's. 

We tried the Unsweetened Green White Tea which is a milder tasting green tea. Both tea's were created with minimal processing, contains large amounts of health promoting antioxidants and retail for $1.99 each. The Blueberry Green Tea uses all natural blueberries and has a clean light taste. Note: Jake & I found that we needed to shake up the bottle or it tasted a little watery to us. Once we did we both loved our teas! =D

Studies** show an association between regular consumers of green tea &
  • a reduced risk for heart disease.
  • a 46-65% reduction in hypertension risk.
  • a reduced risk for several cancers, including skin, breast, lung, colon, esophageal and bladder.
Teas' Tea can help you include Green Tea into your daily activities with  a clean, pure tea taste. They have several categories of tea, not just black or green - including oolong, half-half, rose flavored, fruit flavored & unsweetened which is a big plus here in the Midwest!

Check out the many varieties of tea here. You can follow them on their website www.teastea.com or on: Follow us on Facebook or Follow us on twitter
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This summer Teas' Tea is hosting a HUGE giveaway event - they are giving away thousands of prizes including a bike, coolers, tea totes (these are really cute), beverages & BONUS: a Toyota Hybrid Prius (I'd love this!). Click the picture to enter: 


Good Luck - Hope You Win!

Please ReTweet

** You can read more about the benefits of drinking green tea here (this is where I got the stats and information above).

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I've never had blueberry tea. Looks like lots of flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love green teas! I am always on the look out for a new favorite one :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina