Sunday, July 15, 2012

Your Invited to the Christian Olympic Games!

1 Thessalonians 5:11 "Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up...."

2 Week FREE Special Event - 7/26 to 8/8

For the last week I have been part of a team of Christian women participating in the beta test of the 1st annual (I hope) Christian Olympic Games. I wasn't really sure what to expect but found it to be very fun, stress free (which I definitely needed) and I met some great NEW friends too!

What are the Christian Olympics? This Special Event is:
a. Interactive, encourages you to make new friends and cherish the old ones and best of all - it's FREE
b. The Christian Olympics are designed to help GROW Our Faith and Tackle Overall Wellness.
c. It's a FUN way for families to join together - many of the activities require you to participate with your spouse, children or a friend.
d. Daily discussions compare the Apostle Paul's description of how our faith is like a race. Learn HOW to grow your faith, deal with relationships and compare that to the real Olympians and their training.
e. All events are chosen to help you take small improvements in 3 areas: Nutrition, Relationships and Faith.
f. Lastly, did I mention there will be PRIZES? There are 10 cool prizes - including Movie Tickets, a Gas Card and more!

Raise your hands (go on - get both of them up) if you:
~ Like Prizes?
~ Love the Lord?
~ Love FREE Events!
~ Want your family to get closer & have FUN together?

Sign Up Here & Join Me 
(this is where you sign up and get access to the video page)

Disclaimer - I participated in this event with the CWA Review Crew. I was not charged to participate and received no money to post my opinion. Thanks CWA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina