Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Contest Chest - have you signed up yet?


There's a NEW contest program in town ~ and I have the deets.... 

Contest Chest is a contest machine that is worldwide. You can sign up and get a daily email pointing you in the direction of the prizes you want! Bloggers can also list their contests and be entered into a drawing to WIN a $100! 

You could WIN:


  

WIN a Ford F150 + a Trip to Vegas ~ OR ~ a Hemi Jeep!

I think you get the idea! You'll find all kinds of goodies on Contest Chest so just click this link to get signed up and your off! Click Here to Sign Up!

One more...
Image

Disclaimer:
I signed up for Contest Chest as part of a contest and one of the entries was to do a post with my link. My link is included in this post and I will also be eligible to WIN a $200 GC to Amazon when my readers sign up using my link. I love that I can also list my giveaways on this site and get more people to see them and enter if their interested so I was very happy to write up this post. =D Note: this website has pages for contests in different countries (ie - canada, angola, UK, Find contests for your country ).

1 comment:

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina