Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mixbook ~ a Review


Photobucket
Mixbook

I received my first photo book from Mixbook.com this week and love it. It's a gift for my parent's Mother's Day & Father's Day gifts and I can't wait to give it to them. They are opening a bed & breakfast in Cherokee, Iowa hopefully by the end of the year and I thought they need a guest book for all of their guests to fill out when they visit.



Special FeaturesMixbook actually has several different kinds of photo albums that you can make up. Their prices are very reasonable and even though they said that it would be shipped for arrival the week of July 13th I received mine within a week I think.



When I decided to make up a guest book for Mom and Dad I had to send out an email to friends and family that I thought might have digital photos of Mom and Dad with their friends and thanks to our friend Kay Jipp (who sent me like 8 emails FULL of pictures) and my sister and brother in law (who have SCADS of pictures of their family of Facebook) I was able to fill up a Guest Book with lots of pictures.


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobooks start at just $6.99 for a 20 page softcover and are printed on archival-quality silk 100# paper with full photo wrap covers. The paper used is acid and lignin-free so your memory book lasts for years. You can make a soft cover or a hard cover photo book, each is 100% satisfaction guaranteed!



When you make up your photobooks you have the option of several layouts (weddings, parties, school, kids, romance, recipes, etc), you can add stickers, backgrounds, text boxes to add quotes, and more. You start out by "naming" your book, add photos, customize it and that's it. It's very easy to use. (sorry, I used my camera phone & they came out a little grainy)
Photobucket
You can make up your own album by clicking here and setting up an account. It's fun to make up an album and dream a little about being an author and writing up your own book. You can also have friends and family join you in designing your book which makes it great to give as a gift. My sister looked over the book and added suggestions on the final design which helped me out a lot. 


Like Mixbook on Facebook and receive $10 off your order of $75 or more (these make GREAT gifts for the holidays! Grandparents, Aunts, graduation gifts, wedding and babies!) 
or $15 off your order of $125 or more! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina