Thursday, March 3, 2011

EcoStoreUSA.com Review



I recently discovered EcoStoreUSA.com which has Natural and Green cleaning products.  They are known for using "NO Nasty Chemicals" and for their inexpensive non-budget busting products.  Originally from New Zealand, EcoStoreNZ was originally started when the owner, Malcolm Rands, began to research and seek help from scientists to develop household cleaning products using plant-based ingredients that biodegrade safely and quickly.  The end result was products that didn't rely on cheap, petroleum-based, synthetic ingredients and helped New Zealand's water supply stay cleaner and there was a surprising result that adults and children with respiratory problems noticed their breathing improved.

Check out some fast facts about household products:
  • According to the American Association of Poison Control Centers accidental poisonings occur in the home every 30 seconds.
  • The National Safety Council has reported that more children under four die of from accidental poisoning than are killed by guns.
  • A report by the EPA to Congress determined household cleaners three times more likely to cause cancer than outdoor air pollution.
  • Women who work from home and are more frequently exposed to household toxins and poor air quality are 50% more likely to develop cancer.
  • Newborn infants have trace levels of toxic chemicals in their bodies, passed on by their mother’s exposure.
I received the Laundry Liquid and All-Purpose Cleaner about 2 weeks ago and immediately broke open the All-Purpose Cleaner for cleaning my shower and kitchen sink and counters.  (They seriously needed a thorough and deep clean)  EcoStore doesn't use petrochemicals, enzymes, optical whiteners, synthetic perfumes and dyes, sodium lauryl sulfate, phosphates, clorine, tea, DEA, MEA or parabens in their products which mean that you won't have these harsh chemicals against your skin and you won't be breathing it in either.

I have very sensitive skin and have problems with all the fragrances, perfumes, dyes and chemicals in most products so I was really excited about finding ecostoreusa.com.  These products have been great for people with allergies, eczema, rashes, etc.

I loved the All-Purpose Cleaner.  I was hoping it would take the black marks and stains off my porcelain sink in the kitchen (does anyone know what to use to do this???).  I liked that I didn't have to let it "soak in" and I really didn't have to scrub a lot to get up grime.  I have a tile counter top in the kitchen that needs to be regrouted and the grout is crumbling some so the Cleaner was great to use on it.  It didn't harm it anymore than it already is.  

The Laundry Liquid is wonderful too.  Both products are highly biodegradeable and contain earth safe ingredients from sustainable resources. pH balanced ecostore laundry liquid is grey water safe for gardens, lawns and trees.  So, no worries about throwing the dishwater out - just make sure you don't through the baby out with it!

"My grandaughter aged 11 has suffered eczema since birth. Many chemicals later she is now clear of the embarrassing lesions on her fingers and body, thanks to your products. Two weeks after changing to your washing powder and dishwash liquid there was a huge improvement in her skin and now 6 weeks later she has been healed. Well done!!!!! Brilliant products." Judy M.

I'm planning on getting the dish soap next and I'd like to get some hand soap for the bath and kitchen sink too.   I was looking online and most of their products are on sale right now, so you may want to make up your household cleaners supply list and check out the prices so you can place your order.  Orders over $25 get FREE Shipping too!

Cleaners: "received my Ecostore order a few days ago, and I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your products! They clean as well, if not better, than popular chemical cleaners! The spray cleaner leaves our benches shining, the cream cleanser effectively removes bathtub grime, and the dishwashing liquid and dish scrubber clean dishes effortlessly - it even removed tea stains from our mugs without any extra scrubbing! I just wanted to let you know that I'm so happy with my purchases, and will definitely be buying more in the future. Thanks!" Natalie

Articles you may be interested in:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina