Thursday, December 23, 2010

What I just got in the mail.... You won't believe it!

Smart and Trendy Moms

I got home tonight and there was a box inside my screen door.  I wasn't sure what to expect, thought maybe it was my Walk-Eat-Lose program for WalkAtHome.com but no.....


It was 4 more cookbooks.  We are going to be eating so good during the Health Challenge Event next month.  I have 6 weeks to do reviews on 5 - yes, that's 5! cookbooks!  And some of them I get to do giveaways on.  Here they are:


 

 

Do any of you have any of these cookbooks?  
Which would you like me to start with?
Help!

(Actually the Crabby Cook book looks hilarious! I wasn't expecting that one or 
the Gluten Free book - so those were a nice bonus.  LOL)

2 comments:

  1. The gluten free and he Earth Bound ones look really good to me! Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cookbooks will be part of your 2011 challenge.

    Happy holidays! I'm a new follower from Fun Follow Friday. :)

    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina