Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday - Getting to Know You


"Getting to know you".... lyrics from The King and I



Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.
Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me.
Getting to know you, putting it my way,
But nicely, You are precisely,
My cup of tea.

Getting to know you, Getting to feel free and easy
When I am with you, Getting to know what to say
Haven't you noticed - Suddenly I'm bright and breezy
Because of all the beautiful and new
Things I'm learning about you
Day
By
day.



Questions: 
1. Do you wear socks to bed?
I do wear socks to bed in the Winter and sometimes in the summer even - depends how cold I am and how lazy I am to get up and heat up my heat pad.  I won't go to sleep if my feet are cold.  And God hasn't blessed me with my own natural heater at night!  - Actually during the day too - at work I wear a coat, a blanket, my heating pad and if I'm still cold, 2 heating pads!

2. Do you have any pets?
No pets.  I had them when I was a kid.  3 dogs, several cats, a horse (or
3), a blind calf (he was my brothers - we ate him), chickens (nasty dirty creatures - but they were my allowance, eggs ya know), pigs of course. Where was I?  Anyone know?

3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?
I love a vegetarian pizza - broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, light on the cheese, carrots, zucchini - HyVee lets me pick whatever veggies I want off the salad bar and makes them up for me.

4. What time do you go to bed?
Way to late - I'm usually up talking to you guys on my blogs till 12 or 1 am.

5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?   Let's see - I'm allergic to chocolate but I like it.  But, potatoes... I can eat those so many many different ways and they don't give me heartburn.  That's not a hard one to pick - potatoes of course!

9 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your site on meet me on Monday and I am following. I am eager to read more soon. Stop by if you get the chance...

    Carol-the gardener

    ReplyDelete
  2. my answers:
    1.yes
    2. a salamander
    3. chopped veggies from the garden
    4. bed? who sleeps? not me
    5.potatoes and I got my wish - the local farmers give them away to keep us from growing them.

    I am a new follower,
    I found you at the blog hop:
    Living Out Loud
    http://lgreenss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought of putting all those veggies on pizza.

    Your new follower. If interested, here's my blog:
    http://mydevotionalthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Following from social parade. Hope you visit my blog and check out the kids friendly giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allergic to chocolate? I'd have a problem with that! What a great blog you've got! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Feel free to come over and follow me too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from Tag along tuesday.

    http://www.bassgiraffe.com/2010/09/weekly-link-ups-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you on Tuesday Tag-Along (via Twitter)! Nice getting to know you :)
    cookiesandclogs[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am following you on Tuesday Tag-Along from TweePoppets.blospot.com. Please come visit me!

    http://www.H2owithKerri.com

    http://www.CruncheeMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from Tuesday Tag Along!!!
    feel free to stop by and say hi!!

    http://coutureunraveled.blogspot.com

    BTW...I wear socks to bed MOST of the time too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends! Leave your family friendly comments below and if you are a new follower please leave your blog address (if you have one) so I can follow back! Thanks so much! Tina